Requirements for the tenant:
- Minimum age of 23 years.
- Driving experience at least 2 years.
- Personal passport – for citizens of Ukraine;
- National passport – for foreign citizens;
- Category “B” driver’s license (which operates on the territory of Ukraine).
- Any form of payment: cash, bank transfer , credit cards;
- Possible payment by card outside the office;
- Payment is made in advance for one day of car rental;
- The cost of car rental includes insurance (all cars are insured against civil liability risks (CTP); all cars are insured against theft/damage/death (Comprehensive Cover) with the responsibility of the Lessee within the deposit for the car) and maintenance of the car, not included gasoline, payment of parking and fines.
Pledge / deposit:
- The pledge is made by the lessee at the time of signing the contract;
- The amount of collateral depends on the brand of the rented car;
- The return of the collateral takes place at the moment of transfer of the car to the lessor under the terms of the contract;
- The deposit is made both in cash and by blocking the deposit amount on a bank card.
Rent a car without a pledge:
- A pledge as a guarantee of damage to a vehicle is absent;
- A pledge as ensure timely returns, vehicle cleanliness and fuel availability:
economy class – $ 50;
middle class and above – $ 100;
- After expiration of the rental period, these funds are returned to the client, if the conditions of the agreement are fulfilled;
- The service does not apply to the premium car.
- Minimum rental car term obilya – 1 day (24 hours), the issuing vehicle;
- Additional drivers are issued free of charge with the relevant documents
- issued clean car with a full tank and equipped with all necessary. The lessee is obliged to transfer the car in the same form and with the same amount of fuel.
- Daily mileage limit – 350 km;
- In the event of a overmileage, each kilometer is paid additionally in accordance with the company’s rates;
- The tenant can order the “Unlimited Mileage” service, the cost of the service in accordance with the company’s tariffs.